A traditional dinner celebrating the life and works of the most famous Scottish Poet, Robert Burns, on his birthday. Please join us for an evening of great food, entertainment, and company!
Pottage: Barley Risotto with root vegetables & herbs. Paired with sourdough & manchego cheese.
Main Course (choose one):
- Haunch of Venison: Roasted & Pulled with Slivered Onion and Smashed Potato
- Cullen Skink: Fish & Chips paired with a Haddock Stew
- Aberdeen Tri Tip: Angus beef in a 90 Schilling Jus with Curly Kale and Collups
- Orkney Clapshot: Parsnip Gallette with Assorted Roasted Vegetables in a Smothered Onion and Chive Butter
- Crumpets with Tayberry Chutney, Cannel, and Caboc
Dinner Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. This event is held in a ballroom and on a balcony at the OMNI Tucson National Resort so, please dress accordingly. Parking is available in the parking lots surrounding the main entrance of the OMNI Tucson National Resort. Arrive early for best selection. Tickets will NOT be available at the door and must be purchased by 1/20/17.